Do you know someone who has suffered from brain trauma? Gain important insight from a brain trauma survivor that could make a substantial positive difference in the path to recovery.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Why people around Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) survivors often believe the survivors are angry all the time.
- How here is Las Vegas, survivors have been kicked out of UMC Emergency for being obstinate, then died on the sidewalk.
- What health care professionals and others need to know about TBI.
- What TBI survivors need in order to get better.
Benefits of attending this webinar:
- Gain a greater understanding of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) survivors.
- Increase your ability to support TBI survivors.
- Make decisions and take actions that could potentially be life-saving for TBI survivors.
- Be better prepared should a friend, co-worker or family member suffer TBI.
Who is Scotty Babb?
Certified Health & Life Coach at Scotty Babb’s Health & Life Keys, Specializing in Trauma Survivors and Caregivers
Announcer at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Scotty Babb, himself a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) survivor is uniquely equipped to help TBI survivors. TBI survivors typically experience the symptom of dis-inhibition. This manifests itself in the form of being unable to regulate their emotions and has been referred to as an “I broke my filter” experience. Anger is the emotion most visibly expressed by TBI survivors, however any emotion can run out of control. Anger rises to the surface when emotions have built up internally in part due to being frustrated from dealing with TBI symptoms on a prolonged daily basis.
Webinar Advertising Flier
- Right click on image below.
- Select “save image as” from the right click menu.
- Download the image to your computer.
- Upload the image to your email marketing program or social media post.
- Use the webinar details on this page to create your own version of what this webinar is about and why you think your contacts will find value in this webinar.
- Remember to grab the webinar registration link and add it to your announcement. (To be added soon.)