Zoom Virtual Meetings App Operation Tutorial
Learn how to conduct corporate team meetings, business meetings, sales meetings and client meetings more economically and efficiently by going virtual. Share documents and preserve a record of your meeting easier and more efficiently. Operating a virtual meeting platform can at first seem like working the controls to a jet liner. This tutorial will make the whole process easier.
Learn how to:
- Navigate and configure the Zoom background settings
- Operate the live meeting control panel.
- Share your computer screen during a meeting, sharing documents, images and PowerPoint presentations.
- Allow others to share their computer screens during a meeting.
- Mute and unmute guests.
- Turn your video on and off.
- Invite additional guests during a meeting.
- Schedule a meeting.
- Send out meeting announcements.
- And much more!
Benefits of Attending This Webinar:
- Continue corporate and business communications uninterrupted during Coronavirus social distancing
- Conduct more efficient meetings at a lower cost.
- Streamline the communication of your corporate and business team.
- Provide live training.
- Create evergreen training content.
Sign up for Zoom with my affiliate link and I will offer you up to 30 minutes of 1-2-1 Zoom custom training, platform configuration, troubleshooting… whatever we can accomplish in 30 minutes!
Who is David Smith?
David Smith has devoted the better part of one day each week over the past 20 years to experiencing a mountain trail running adventure. He began in the Pacific Northwest with the Columbia Gorge and Cascade Mountains; then moved to Southern California and experienced the Angeles Crest mountains; then the Northeast where he experienced the Hudson River Valley and Minnewaska; finally in 2016 to Las Vegas where he is experiencing and documenting Red Rock Park, the Spring Mountains (Mt. Charleston area), Death Valley and beyond! As a owner of https://marketingdepartmentlv.com David is uniquely positioned to document and post these trail running adventures, however, his dual objective is to support businesses in growth, development and finding new clients.