How to Remove Trapped Emotional Baggage Using Emotion Code
The physical, mental and emotional issues we feel and experience today stem from emotions that are trapped in our bodies. This trapped emotional baggage weighs us down, negatively affecting our physical health, our ability to achieve our peak mental performance and our ability to connect with others to form satisfying relationships. The result can be damage to both our personal and professional life. Emotion Code holds a key to removing this trapped emotional baggage from our bodies…permanently!
In This Webinar You Will Learn…
- What is emotional baggage?
- How does emotional baggage negatively affect our bodies and our lives?
- What is our “Governing Meridian“?
- What is Emotion Code?
- How can we use Emotion Code to identify trapped emotions?
Benefits of Attending This Webinar
- Recognize the presence and effect of emotional baggage on your life.
- Discover a way to release emotional baggage forever.
- Experience improved physical, mental, emotional and social health.
- Form more satisfying and sustainable connections with others.
- Experience greater satisfaction and success in your professional work.
Who Is Rosemary Fajardo?
Rosemary Fajardo is an Intuitive Soul Guide, Emotion Code Practitioner, and Founder of Lots of Love Club. Her passion and purpose focuses on helping souls open and expand their hearts so that they can live their life full of unconditional love.
Most of us protect our heart and close ourselves off from others after we get emotionally hurt. But by becoming aware that your past emotional heartbreak is actually blocking you from giving and receiving love at this moment, you now have a choice to continue closing yourself off or start opening up your heart to the beautiful love you already have inside of you.
Rosemary Fajardo speaks and hosts workshops with the intention that attendees leave with new perspectives that resonate on a deep personal level and lead to growth. In her workshops she stresses the importance of doing the inner work after gaining new perspectives and knowledge.
A short list of her workshop titles includes Celebrating Heartbreak: Transmuting the Negativity of Breakups, Why Protecting Your Heart is Preventing You From Love, Building Authentic Connections in a Disconnected Digital World, Stepping Into Your Power When You Feel at an All-Time Low and The Journey to Finding Your Soul’s Purpose