The Science of Immunity
Knowing how your immune system works can literally be of “life and death” importance. Currently, with no vaccine available and no clear date for a vaccine, let alone a reliable, proven vaccine, we are left with only 2 approaches to avoiding this deadly pandemic:
- First, there is social distancing, which as of August 1st, 2020 has not been successful in preventing the 154,000 Covid19 deaths nationwide.
- Second, there are approaches to strengthening our immune systems.
It’s been shown that certain populations are more at risk for Covid19 and other populations are less at risk. An important element in the level of risk is the condition of one’s immune system. People whose immune systems are already compromised by virtue of age or other underlying health conditions tend to be more at risk. Those with stronger immune systems tend, as a population, to be less at risk.
So it may stand to reason that whatever we can do to strengthen our immune systems will potentially lower our risk of experiencing a fatal Covid19 experience. In this webinar Janet Franco and Denise Tropea will discuss the science of immunity.
In This Webinar You Will Learn…
- What is the immune system and what is its importance?
- How does the human body develop immunity?
- How does the immune system respond to viruses and various pathogens ?
- What is antibody testing and what do the results mean?
Benefits of Attending This Webinar
- Learn how to strengthen your immune system.
- Discuss how lifestyle, mental attitude and diet play a part in keeping your immune system strong.
- Present the concept of Quantum energy and how our bodies on a cellular level respond to our environment and influence our immune system.
Who Is Dr. Janet Franco, PhD?
Dr. Janet Franco, PhD, has spent her life as an advocate for Veterans. She established the PIFN (Pay it Forward Network) and co-founded the 501c3 Imagine N.O.W. Nevada corporation for cutting-edge scientific therapy treatment of veterans, first responders, battered women, anoxic (near-drowned) babies, contact-sports athletes and others. Janet’s dedication to health and wellness stems from the struggle to help her own children overcome major health challenges including serious head injury and congenital issues.
In recognition of her advocacy for wellness Janet received the prestigious Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree, awarded only to a select few from the New Dimension University of California. She has spent a lifetime advocating for and helping disabled Armed Forces veterans and for this reason was also presented the Humanitarian Lifetime Achievement Award. In 2019 Janet received the My Vegas Magazine “Woman of the Year Award” recognizing her lifetime work advocating humanitarian causes.
Today Janet continues her 25-year career as a radio personality and most recently as co-founder along with Dr. Denise Tropea of Triple Crown of Health and Wellness, dedicated to exploring and communicating the greatest advances in health sciences.
Who Is Dr. Denise Tropea, DPM?
Dr. Denise Tropea is a board-certified foot surgeon and has maintained a private practice in Las Vegas for 25 years. She is originally from the New York / New Jersey area and completed her studies at the Scholl College of Podiatry in Chicago. She then went on to complete a 2-year residency in surgery and orthopedics in Salt Lake City before opening her practice in Las Vegas. In 2016 she closed her practice in Las Vegas to follow her passion in health and wellness. Her knowledge of medicine, treatment of chronic conditions, the importance of supplementation and exercise, along with her extraordinary skill as a health educator give her the cutting edge in assisting people in creating their optimal mind, body and soul health. It’s all about wellness with Dr. Tropea. She combines nutrition, exercise and supplementation, which is the foundation to a successful transformation. Every one of us has the power to be the person that we dream of. Her knowledge of medicine, treatment of chronic conditions and the importance of supplementation gives her the cutting edge in assisting you in creating optimal health. The tools that Dr. Tropea utilizes has been proven to guide your mind, body and soul. This is what health is all about and the vast majority of people seek the knowledge so they can heal themselves. An initial consultation is the first step to find out what your needs are and how to start the journey.
The Science of Immunity
The Triple Crown of Health and Wellness
Exploring the Greatest Advances In Health Sciences
Dr. Janet Franco and Dr . Denise Tropea
What is the Immune System?
- It is a highly complex system that protects against disease by identifying and killing off pathogens.
- The skin acts as our first line of defense against microbes (pathogens) the cells of the skin contain immune competent cells for our protection.
- Other body components such as tear ducts, mucous membranes and salivary glands also contain immune cells.
- Lymphatic tissue, bone marrow, spleen, white blood cells and antibodies also contain vital cells for our immunity.
Three main types of Immunity
- Innate (Natural) Immunity that we are born with.
- Acquired (Adaptive) Immunity that forms throughout our lifetime that adapts to specific threats (viruses, bacteria).
- Active and Passive Immunity
How does the Immune system respond?
- First 4 to 5 days of exposure, innate immunity will control the infection. Then the adaptive immune response comes into play and begins to clear the infection.
- Antibodies can remove and neutralize the infective pathogen.
- Antibody testing reveals if the immune system responded to infection.
- Specific virus test shows if active virus is present in the body.
- False positives and negatives are possible.
Active artificial Immunity–Vaccines
- 12-18 months usually what the time frame is to develop a vaccine.
- 3 phases are needed
- Emergency approval if there is no adequate approved alternative.
- Vaccine challenges are as follows: to ensure safety, provide long term protection and protect the older population.
- A controversial subject and it is a personal choice.
Strengthening the Immune System
- Diet and Supplementation
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day
- Decrease stress level
- Mental attitude (your body is listening ) and reacting to your thoughts and the environment around you.
The Age of Quantum is Here
- Development of holograms which have been imprinted with various supplements such as vitamins, antioxidants, ATP ( energy for your cells), hydrogen, and immune boosters such as Quercetin and Zinc.
- The cells of your body will communicate with the Quantum Energy field and realign the frequency to bring overall balance to the body.
DNA is the Master Code
- Our DNA replicates in every viable cell and if a mistake or mismatch occurs then the body has to repair it.
- Necessary building blocks in the form of proteins are needed for proper replication.
- If we do not get these proteins in our diet then supplementation is vital to our health.
THE DYNAMIC DUO
- Two powerful yet effective modalities as explained in the last two slides.
- Along with balancing and replicating healthy cells we are raising the vibration of our bodies.
- Our level of consciousness is also higher when we have clarity and focus.
- The integration of body, mind and spirit is the foundation for the healing of humanity.
Dr. Denise Tropea, DPM
Dr. Janet Franco, PhD