You Hold the Keys to Extending Your Life
The length of one’s life is often thought as a game of chance: The DNA inherited from your parents determines your health and length of life. If your parents lived into their 90’s or even past 100, your chances are good. If your parents died of natural causes at age 70 or earlier, watch out! If one of your parents suffered heart conditions, breast cancer, Parkinson’s Disease or Alzheimer’s, many see this as an indication of what must happen to them. Longevity and quality of life are predetermined by our ancestors.
In This Webinar You Will Learn…
- What are the major barriers to longevity?
- How does your nutrition affect your longevity?
- How does your mindset affect your longevity?
- How does your movement (activity level) affect your longevity?
- How to overcome barriers to longevity?
- A few “quick hits”: Small actions you can take right now to help extend your life.
Benefits of Attending This Webinar
- Live longer.
- Enjoy every year, day and moment more in a healthier body.
- Enjoy activities you had earlier given up because you thought, “I’m too old” .
Who Are Glenn and Shoshi Hall?