What Are the Top 10 Reasons to Publish Your Book on Amazon Kindle?
- Large Audience: Amazon Kindle has a large audience of readers (90 million as of September 2021 and growing). This means more exposure and potential readers for your book.
- Ease of Publishing: You can publish your book on Amazon Kindle without the need for a traditional publisher.
- Control: As an author, you have complete control over the content and distribution of your book.
- Flexibility: You can publish your book in both digital and print formats, giving readers more options to purchase and read your book.
- Fast Publishing: Once you have completed the publishing process, your book can be available for sale on Amazon Kindle within 24-48 hours.
- Royalties: You can earn up to 70% in royalties on your book sales, depending on the pricing and distribution options you choose.
- Marketing Support: Amazon offers various marketing tools to help you promote your book, such as advertising and promotional discounts.
- Reviews and Ratings: Amazon Kindle readers are encouraged to leave reviews and ratings, which can help increase your book’s visibility and credibility.
- Global Reach: Amazon Kindle is available in multiple countries, which means your book can reach a global audience.
- Long-Term Revenue: Your book can continue to generate revenue over a long period of time, providing you with a source of passive income.
Publishing Your Book on Amazon Kindle Helps Grow Your Business
- Attract an Additional Source of Highly Targeted New Business Contacts: People who search for your book on Kindle are more likely to be interested in your subject, your information and ultimately more likely to seek your services.
- Grow Your Credibility: Credibility translates into profitability. You’re an author! The quality and value of your book on Kindle will grow your credibility as an information expert in your field.
- Draw Readers to Your Business Website: To the extent your Kindle readers follow links from your book to your website for additional information and help, your website traffic and visibility on the internet will grow.
- Grow Your Sales: Your Kindle book can inspire readers to obtain your services and products.
- Create Additional Marketing Opportunities: Your Kindle book can incentivize readers to subscribe to your email list and follow you on social media where you can grow a new relationships that translate into additional sales.
- Create Speaking and Writing Opportunities: As a published information expert, you will receive more opportunities to speak and to publish articles in the media resulting in greater market exposure.
Get the Help You Need to Publish a Book on Amazon Kindle
This is what you’ll need to successfully publish and market you book on Amazon Kindle, and we’ll help you with everything!
- Clear Focused Purpose
- Targeted Audience
- Theme Development
- Engaging Message
- Valuable Message
- Compelling Reason for Readers to Visit Your Website
- Attractive Design and Formatting from Cover to Conclusion
- Placement of Your Book on the Kindle Platform
- Ability to Market Your Book
- Familiarity and Skill Utilizing Kindle’s Marketing Tools
- There’s Much More… But These Are a Few of the Essentials