Without a Strong Business Brand, You’re Running Your Business Blind
It’s a temptation to launch into marketing activity too soon:
- Print business cards and brochures
- Launch that website
- Start posting on social media
- Purchase ad space
- Tell the world about your business
What is too soon?
Before you have identified your business brand!
What is a Business Brand?
Your brand is far more than a name, business logo, color scheme, business card and stationary.
Your Brand is Your Identity, and Answers the Following:
- Why does your business exist?
- What is the value of your business?
- Who are your ideal clients?
- How would the world be different if your business did not exist?
- What differentiates your business from the competition?
- How do you measure success?
Your brand articulates the theme and goals for:
- Your business planning and strategy
- Every business action you take
- Your website
- Marketing collateral
- Marketing activity
- How you talk about your business…how you answer your phone
- Employee recruitment, training, evaluation and retention
- Your next product or service launch
A strong brand identity quickly helps your market audience to understand your business and take action.
Your Business Brand Will Evolve with Your Business
Even a long-established business will benefit from periodically re-evaluating its brand.
Let’s have a brand discussion before launching into any marketing activity…so we can move ahead together with eyes wide open!
In some cases, as little as one hour can bring powerful clarity. You may consider this the best one-hour investment your business has ever made.